New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's been up for a few days. the price is a little high.
Nothing that perhaps can't be talked down, my friend is good at that, half his deals were off of Armslist and let me tell you, he must carry around a tube of vaseline for the deals he gets off these guys, doesn't hurt to make an offer just wanted fellow NYFers to have a fair chance, wish i had the money for that.....

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
So people buy/pay more for a pre-ban just to have a collapsible stock and flash-hider,or am i missing something?Im the opposite,I will pay more for how new/shiny they are...

·
Registered
210 Posts
So people buy/pay more for a pre-ban just to have a collapsible stock and flash-hider,or am i missing something?Im the opposite,I will pay more for how new/shiny they are...
I payed for a preban lower for those exact reasons. Why?

Because legally having those evil features is my

to the New York politicians, who are anti-2A.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most people will yea but what I meant by what I said was that sometimes they list them pretty high and you can talk them down to almost half the price they were listed for. So far I haven't seen much (besides magazines) that is preban that makes me want to spend that kind of money either. However in this case this thing is brand new and pretty rare.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Most people will yea but what I meant by what I said was that sometimes they list them pretty high and you can talk them down to almost half the price they were listed for. So far I haven't seen much (besides magazines) that is preban that makes me want to spend that kind of money either. However in this case this thing is brand new and pretty rare.
Yea rarity is another gun price increase,which thank-fully is not my cup of tea either...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts