New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here ever go the the Thursday night IDPA shoots at SaraSpa. I went for my first time last Thursday and it was really good time. Bit out there from Albany but well worth the drive as its really easy place to find. I plan to go out again this Thursday.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I shoot there almost every Thursday night for IDPA, so our paths probably crossed. It is a great reason to get out to shoot every week, and practice is always a positive thing. I'm the only guy that was shooting .40 S&W through a Sig P226 Elite and getting all the grief for polluting the pile of otherwise 9mm brass, and was the RSO for the warm up. Which fellow were you? Hope to see you there again next week - we had a great turnout last Thursday!

J-

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shoot there almost every Thursday night for IDPA, so our paths probably crossed. It is a great reason to get out to shoot every week, and practice is always a positive thing. I'm the only guy that was shooting .40 S&W through a Sig P226 Elite and getting all the grief for polluting the pile of otherwise 9mm brass, and was the RSO for the warm up. Which fellow were you? Hope to see you there again next week - we had a great turnout last Thursday!

J-
I was the newest guy getting the initial safety brief.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts