New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do not like the fact that those who wish to do us harm against the 2A can browse these forums.

We post workarounds within the law to make rifles legal which will be used against us in the next round of legislation.

We post which companies still ship and all of a sudden, those companies mysteriously stop shipping.

There are rumors that Unsafe Act 2 will make importation of ammo from out of state illegal. I am willing to bet that this is due to us talking about how we get ammo in PA and blabbing about which sites still ship.

My point is we should have a VIP section where we can discuss these issues without the casual NYSP operative looking at our ideas. The VIP section can be for members that have a certain rank, post count, ect. The casual 1 post member with an agenda or guest will not have access to it and see how we are using workarounds within the law.

What do you guys think?

If I was a gun grabber this would be the first site I would browse and learn from on how to close things down within the law.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i agree, i brought this up last year and it was frowned upon by the staff.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
You don't have access to the super secret planning forum?

It makes a lot of sense, I belong to other forums that have non-public parts.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i agree aswell.. i know i have a low post count but i still feel it should be like 200+ posts needed...

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
On Ford Trucks Enthusiasts it is $25/year.
Section is nearly a free for all. Would be the only section for Scars if he ever comes back LOL.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you know a high post count equals pro 2A?
You can tell by the quality and content of the posts. You can tell by the level of knowledge displayed by the poster's responses.

There are known members here such as Scosgt, Celt, Gunsick, ect that a moderator can know within a reasonable doubt that they are legit.

Those would be granted access compared to someone who asked one question and played the word association game.

We all know who the regular posters are here. Some feel like family. These are the ones that should be granted access.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
even if it was just restricted for members only... meaning "guests" cant read it. personally i think it should have at least a 50 post requirement, but it would be a big deterrent for people who just browse to gather "intel".

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
This has been discussed before and the response was that a super secret squirrel forum would not be happening.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It doesn't, but it would at least make them work for it.
Not only that, they would have to display actual knowledge on firearms which most politicians and high level cops do not have.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
How on earth could they ban you from buying ammo in a different state. Last I hear NYS law is not PA law.

I mean yes there is no limit to thier stupidity, but common now. Talk about the mother of all unenforceable laws.

·
Registered
892 Posts
If you have a "secure" area limited to a few trusted people, then what good would the information they post do for the rest of us.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
^^^^

Well played Sir!

Transportation of ammo into NY without proof that it was purchased in NY would be illegal
Uh, wouldn't that run afoul of interstate commerce laws?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I can't play this charade any longer. What ever shred of conscience I do have has got the best of me. Ladies and gentleman, I am Cuomo.
You too!?

·
Registered
170 Posts
You can tell by the quality and content of the posts. You can tell by the level of knowledge displayed by the poster's responses.

There are known members here such as Scosgt, Celt, Gunsick, ect that a moderator can know within a reasonable doubt that they are legit.

Those would be granted access compared to someone who asked one question and played the word association game.

We all know who the regular posters are here. Some feel like family. These are the ones that should be granted access.
i know im not like family yet but i sure am working on it!!! :D haha

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.