New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a few in the last 30 days, 3 aren't in my possession yet, got a Diamondback DB9, already has 200 rounds through it, a S&W M&P Compact 40, Springfield XDs in 45, stripped lower for when I move and just today, I bought a S&W model 36. Wife knows about 1 of them :cool:

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
One of my buddies got into an accident with his Goldwing that his wife insisted he never have. Took off the front wheel and separated his hips. Hospitalized for a few days. Wife never found out about it. Ha, ha...

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Picked up a few in the last 30 days, 3 aren't in my possession yet, got a Diamondback DB9, already has 200 rounds through it, a S&W M&P Compact 40, Springfield XDs in 45, stripped lower for when I move and just today, I bought a S&W model 36. Wife knows about 1 of them :cool:
20 Bucks paid to me or I track you down and tell your wife! I have ways of finding you.

Great buys with the Smith and XDS. You will love it.

Springfield has a great deal going on now to get free mags with the purchase of a gun...

Springfield Armory® Gear Up submission form

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I can't slip things like that passed mine... Cause I never shut up about my guns. She knows exactly what I have. That and the joint account... lol.

·
Registered
825 Posts
One of my buddies got into an accident with his Goldwing that his wife insisted he never have. Took off the front wheel and separated his hips. Hospitalized for a few days. Wife never found out about it. Ha, ha...
Wow, that's a lot of things to hide if you think about it. Must be a well experienced pro, Seriously.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of things to hide if you think about it. Must be a well experienced pro, Seriously.
Yep. Grown man but his dad helped too. Had to hide the bike, the limp and the road rash and come up with a story why he didn't show up for dinner for a few nights lol. I would never get away with the **** he pulls off nor would want to...

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
A friend of mine told a story of a guy whose wife caught him, in their home, in the sack, in the 'act' with another woman. The guy denied it right to her face, as his paramour dressed and left, kept denying it, before the end of the day, she was on board with his denial! :wacko:
Robin

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm lucky enough I don't have to my wife doesn't care

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I dont have to try and hide guns from wife.I have my daughter as leverage.Mom knows daughter loves to shoot so if she see something she likes,she just has to ask and she gets.And if i like something,she likes,so its a win win for me.:)

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For the record, not hiding anything, she doesn't ask, I don't tell. She usually doesn't care but will bring it up in a fight.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Very nice work and great buys good luck with the wife hope you don't get busted

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Joint accounts are big no no's
It works well for us, YMMV. but then again i don't have the kind of money where I able to afford to hide guns.

·
Registered
422 Posts
{quote} A friend of mine told a story of a guy whose wife caught him, in their home, in the sack, in the 'act' with another woman. The guydenied it right to her face, as his paramour dressed and left, kept denying it, before the end of the day, she was on board with his denial! :wacko:
Robin {end quote}

You saw that in a movie didn't you? I'm not accusing or anything like that, but I swear that it was a scene in a movie, I can see the whole scene in my head. I want to say it was an Eddie Murphy movie, I can't recall.

...Ron

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
No Ron, I only related what was told to me, beyond that, I can only say it was and still is believable to me.
Robin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts