1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Good to hear that the 1st Amendment is alive and well. :wacko:

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
OK, I'll play even though it isn't FB. Obummer SUCKS! There. Do me one favor though. Please give me at least an hour before you stop by. I am about to go down to my basement to work out. Thanks.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
OK, I'll play even though it isn't FB. Obummer SUCKS! Please wait until I am done working out before you come though. Thanks.
NSA black choppers and Suburbans heading your way now I'm sure!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
“denotes that the person exhibits ‘symptoms’ such as the questioning of authority, the refusal to follow directions, stubbornness, the unwillingness to go along with the crowd, and the practice of disobeying or ignoring orders."

My wife has been doing this for years. I never realized I could have her arrested..

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
One guy affected doesn't make a "big story" in my book, unless it's me.

If this is true, I expect storm troopers at any minute, based on my Facebook posts.

Most of my friends, as well.

They are probably burying us all in those caskets stored on the internment camps.

There's reportedly one in Albany.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Doctor: do you own any guns?
Patient: yep
Doctor: do you believe in Liberty, Freedom, and the traditional American way?
Doctor: do you consider yourself a free thinker?
Doctor: do you believe in limited government?
Doctor: ok, i think we have the problem figured out, you have ODD.
Patient: What the hell are you talking about?
Doctor: See, you had to question me, now I have to remand you to a mental health facitlity until you are so demoralized, and desperate because your wife and kids will be living on the street that you will do as you are told like a good little sheep.
Patient: go **** yourself, *snaps neck*

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
"denotes that the person exhibits 'symptoms' such as the questioning of authority, the refusal to follow directions, stubbornness, the unwillingness to go along with the crowd, and the practice of disobeying or ignoring orders."

My wife has been doing this for years. I never realized I could have her arrested..
Ha! Sounds like sharia law.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I'd like to see what he was posting. They are sensationalizing the situation without giving the details. If he was physically threatening anyone in the government I would expect the police to nab him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts