New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Before we changed to vBulletin the old software kept track of how long each user was online. I wish vbulletin did so I could show you all who's really online all the time :rofl:

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Before we changed to vBulletin the old software kept track of how long each user was online. I wish vbulletin did so I could show you all who's really online all the time :rofl:
Oh, I'd be up there.... Freaking BB doesn't make things easier, lol. Funny thing is I never even signed into Facebook, ha, ha.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I'm always online answering YouTube e-mails so it goes *answer e-mail* *check forums* *repeat*. :)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I only check in once an hour for 5-10 minutes, during every hour I am at work or home. That isn't too bad is it?

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Im here all the time,never know when that next great gun or accessorize I just gotta have pops up in the classifieds!!!Gotta be quick or ya lose with some/most you guys here...

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I can keep it opened at work only at once office. At the other location I have to behave. Well...as much as I am capable of behaving. I'm so spoiled.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can keep it opened at work only at once office. At the other location I have to behave. Well...as much as I am capable of behaving. I'm so spoiled.
I don't know why, but I've been ordering alot of BL (Bacon Lettuce) sandwiches in BL (Bolton Landing -- Lake George). I never liked Tomatoes...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
There is an add-ons for vbulletin, activity tracker, robo-mod, log on informer.

Iphone keeps me on 24/7, but while I was break, cgrutt beat me to that $50 rifle. I guess I'm not on enough.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is an add-ons for vbulletin, activity tracker, robo-mod, log on informer.

Iphone keeps me on 24/7, but while I was break, cgrutt beat me to that $50 rifle. I guess I'm not on enough.
I'm still laughing about this. You're welcome to come and shoot the little boy guns whenever you want. Maybe we'll take out a few big boy guns while you're at it.... lol

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Well, at least I'm not the only one. I might not have nearly so many posts as many people here do (especially considering my join date is earlier than anyone in this thread other than Jeff so far) ... but seriously though I am really on here an unhealthy amount.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts