New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I'm not really a supporter of any Republican.

But the Democrats are nucking futz!
I WILL NOT support a party that infringes on my Rights. No matter how much other "good" they might claim they can do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Big difference between fear and propaganda.
When 9-11 occurred, there was a widespread fear. Not only in NY, but in our country and our allied countries.
Bush and team used propaganda of WMD to fulfill a vendetta against Saddam and to line the pockets of Chaney and other fat cats.
That is reality.
I'm glad Trump had the balls to say it.
I won't vote dem, but make no mistake about it. Both parties suck. They do NOT have my best interest in mind.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Soros says the threat of ISIS shouldn't be overestimated! WTF!! The ISIS threat shouldn't be underestimated! That's why we need to protect our borders from the refugees.

·
Registered
599 Posts
In the coming election, don't think of yourself as voting for the Republican, think of it as voting against the Democrat. Or just be like me and throw your vote away on the Libertarian candidate, whoever that winds up being.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
listen, I love the spunk and animation trump gives us, but he really has no clue how to run a country. All he cares about is his poll numbers and attacking other republican hopefuls,if anything he's causing more harm than good. what substance has he given? none. what happens after he is elected,ragging on people wont help anymore.....just sayin.. I was in his corner but no more..

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And we listen to Soros about anything why?
Why? He is a perfect detractor. Fugitive from justice, butcher of the Bank of London, currency speculator who makes a fortune from collapsing economies, the biggest contributor to the democrats, profusely obnoxious weasel, Nazi collaborator (yes, he was old enough). I can go and on.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
listen, I love the spunk and animation trump gives us, but he really has no clue how to run a country. All he cares about is his poll numbers and attacking other republican hopefuls,if anything he's causing more harm than good. what substance has he given? none. what happens after he is elected,ragging on people wont help anymore.....just sayin.. I was in his corner but no more..
......... compared to who? People who mismanaged our foreign policy for decades. People who were in the pocket of the Saudi Royal family. People who continuously lied to us.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I did not appreciate him using DNC talking points about 911 happening on Bush's watch. That was pretty low
And the first attack on the WTC happened under Clinton's watch. Just because thdy didn't knock the building over that time doesn't make that attack any less serious than 9/11.

I'm not a big fan of the republican party, but if they're going to be less likely to stomp in my rights, I'll hold my nose and vote for them.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
An Internal poll for the Jeb Bush supporting Super PAC Right to Rise shows Donald Trump is in first place, with a narrow 26 percent to 24 percent lead over Ted Cruz:

Trump – 26%
Cruz – 24%
Bush – 12%
Rubio – 11%
According to Politico’s Alex Isenstadt, the poll of 500 likely primary voters was conducted Thursday through Saturday. You should always take reports of internal polls with a grain of salt. That is especially true here where the Real Clear Politics Average for the South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary shows Trump leading by 20 points

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
^^^^^

Mengele.jpg

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I'm convinced that Donald Trump is concerned about one thing and one thing only: Donald Trump. Part of me thinks he entered the race just as a way to stroke his ego and figured: "What the hell, I'll promise anything, won't give any specifics and just run my mouth and say whatever I want. I don't have a chance of winning so what do I have to lose." Somehow or another, folks bought into it (probably sick and tired of all the PC nonsense both establishments parties espouse all the time). Now the SOB is poised to win the Republican nomination and doesn't really know what to do. Either that or he's on the Soros/Clinton payroll to take votes away from a more viable general election candidate to ensure a Hillary win. I'm not sure which.

At this stage, especially with Scalia gone (RIP your honor), I'm going to vote the non-Dem candidate. Trump will likely screw up a lot of things royally but at least there's a chance that he won't obliterate my 2nd Amendment rights, which is guaranteed if Hillary or Bernie wins the White House.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I support Donald Trump because he took a strong pro-gun stance. His ability to assess the current situation and think outside the box, when it comes to foreign policy is the icing on a cake.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Both the demo****s and the rhino reps. wil do and say anything to discredit Trump. No matter how much they have to change a story to suit there needs.
WHY ? because they fear him. He is the only who has the f cking guts to stand up to the politicians who have been steeling from us and selling out our country.
Just a note There is not one person in Washington or past president that could stand up to the BS they [media] has thrown at Mr. Trump

1 - 20 of 63 Posts