New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep.

My wonderful better half has requested an aluminum (super agent spy like) steel\silver case for her pistol. Specifically steel\silver aluminum (lol or better). Not tactical black. She's not a pink girl. Silver is the request.

Almost everything I can find, is all tactical black, absolutely terrible (cheap $10 cases), or oddly sized. Or pink.

It has to store a Sig P239, and some extra room for ammo n such. Nothing huge. Obviously it can be a case not meant for a pistol. But we are looking fairly thin profile, nothing bulky.

Thoughts folks?

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Something like this perhaps?

Amazon.com: T.Z. Case International Pro-Tech 4-8 Pistol Promo Case, Silver, 18-Inch: Sports & Outdoors

Here's a duel pistol case, so both yours and the wife's pistol(s) will fit...

Amazon.com: T.Z. Case International Pro-Tech Duelly Fifteen Pistol Case, Silver, 15-Inch: Sports & Outdoors

Here's a less expensive aluminum pistol case (again, fits 2)...

Amazon.com: ADG Sports Aluminum Two Pistol Gun Case: Sports & Outdoors

You're in luck either way because silver pistol cases are usually a dime a dozen, they're pretty easy to find and there's a huge range in price and quality depending on what suits her needs.

·
Super Moderator
3,254 Posts
I have purchased the aluminum cases with precut foam inserts at Lowes in the past for about $25. Don't know if they still carry them or not, been quite some time since I have purchased one. They are big enough to hold two pistols with large red dot sights on them plus a few magazines.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Do you have a barcode on the back of your head?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.