New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, i need five of you upstanding folks to like a facebook website for me so i can get free tacticool loot.

After, you can of course find five other peeps to like this and probably get your own free loot...

Also, i need your name... so if you want to remain anonymous, this won't work for you. I need to email the company my info and the five names of who liked them for me to get my stuff...

So This is what i need;

1) Go here and like them.

https://www.facebook.com/themakogroup

2) PM me your facebook name.

3) Get 5 of your friends to like them

4) Email them the names of your peeps and get free loot...

This is what you get...

Font Household hardware Line Engineering Auto part

The Mako Group - Product Detail - Set of 2 Polymer Daggers

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
No FB for me either.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I'm in, I hope they don't mind all that extremist stuff I post every day.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
face book is a front for NSA:mg2::mg2::mg2:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh cool, a pyramid scheme.
Really?

How on god's green earth is this a "pyramid scheme"?

If you are an active "Facebooker" this is free stuff... stuff some might not know about, and why i posted it.

All i asked in return is that if you like the page, you let me use your like to get my free stuff. And clearly, there is no requirement to do so... anyone is free to go get five friends to like it, get their free stuff, and not include me in any way.

And if you aren't a "Facebooker", you get to post and let everyone know that you aren't. You can even thread crap as a moderator.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
What is facebook?
It's another style of forum kind of, extremely similar to what we do here. More pics though, and you might actually know 2 or 3 of the people in real life.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As defined by the FBI: "A pyramid scheme is an unsustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public."
(a) I'm not in business... i am not asking for any money, just a like of a facebook page. If you think a business model is getting 2 free knives, I got a bridge to sell you in Arizona.

(b) there is no request for enrollment... as you might notice from all the people who are not "enrolled" in facebook, i didn't ask anyone to join...

I don't know why i'm surprised anymore when people just can't resist crapping on a thread that doesn't ask for much and in return offers something for free (information and knives!)

I already have one friend who sent in his email to request his knives... 5 minutes of his time and BOOM, free ****. he is a facebook junkie however... i have like 8 friends, most of whom shun anything "weapons" related... i log in about once every other month, mostly because i have to help maintain my companies facebook page to run similar contests of free crap for likes.

I understand people who don't like facebook, i am not a fan myself.

What i am surprised by is that anyone bothered to waste their time crapping on a thread that offered free stuff for a few minutes of your time, with no commitment beyond likeing a facebook page.

I hope at least one person gets some free knives out of this deal. It would be nice if someone was happy other than those who like to thread crap.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Funny thing is I was serious not thread crapping well intentionally anyway. Just stating I'd like to help if I could but I don't do FB. Don't take it personally life's too short.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Funny thing is I was serious not thread crapping well intentionally anyway. Just stating I'd like to help if I could but I don't do FB. Don't take it personally life's too short.
No worries... i have no problem with your post, or any other that simply states they dont do or like facebook.

I don't like anyone acting as though i'm trying to take advantage of anyone... the anti-facebook crowd i get...

The anti-post something that might be useful crowd i don't get ... If anyone really thinks this is a scheme, they live in the dark ages... people run promos to boost likes on facebook all the time. I thought (apparently mistakenly) that this was a crowd that might actually like the chance to get free knives for nothing more than clicking "Like" and asking some "friends" on facebook to do the same.

Of course if i got my likes elsewhere, and posted a month from now about my new free knives, some douchbag here would probably complain i didn't let others know about the opportunity.

:wacko:

·
Registered
897 Posts
FaceBook is lame! F***Book has way better Ad's lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts