New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ... I just took in a Browning BPS 10ga and a NEF SB2 10ga shotgun complete with 2 boxes of 3.5" magnum shells. I'm taking it to the range tomorrow and just wanted you all to know that if I ain't posting tomorrow, that would be why. I'm expecting a dislocated shoulder, possible hearing loss even with the ear plugs in and maybe even some dain bramage!! What the hell is wrong with me??

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hint: put ice in the freezer before going to the range. lol. Have some fun. If you were anywhere near me I'd offer to shoot them for you.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
If you want my shoulder will take one for the team and I will shoot the shotguns for you :cute:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
God bless you gizmo.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Varmint ... that's a loaded bet because I can't shoot a slug through an extra full choke!!! :) I shot it once with geoff3 who drove 3 hours to get here this morning and he fired it once as well. So although no pics, I do have a witness!! It wasn't as bad as I remember the 10ga being. I went back later with more shells and went through 7 more magnum Turkey loads and THEN the shoulder felt it! It only hurts for about 10 minutes then it's good to go!! LOL I love this thing!! What a BLAST!!!!! The NEF is the funnest one to shoot!! It has a REALLY long 24" barrel!!! (sarcastic) Would be nice to have a longer barrel on it, but that's the way they made it. I went to Granville and picked up 10 more boxes of Remington 3 1/2" Magnum Turkey load #5 shot. Lots of fun to be had!! I only hope I will have some left when Turkey Season is here!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was trying to get my Fiance to shoot it too BUT .... she saw this on the Tube and that was the end of that.,,,,,

10 Gauge Double Barrel Shotgun (TWO bullets in) vs Me .. 110lbs - YouTube
i cant get my girlfriend to shoot ****. she looks at the bugout wall in my closet and thinks im a nut as it is. but maybe she'll come out sometime and fire my bro's .22. i mean she sees the bruises i come home with after an afternoon of firing buckshot, slugs, and 100 ct box of #7 birdshot. so she thinks im an idiot and shes too smart to fire it... maybe if i offer her something in return... also i'm buzzed.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
What is wrong with you?? Seriously?? Why would you think of something like that??? You need help!!! LMFAO
Yes I do need help like most of the people in the forums. lol. ....at least I recognize it that is the first step towards getting a cure. lol!
I love being beaten up from shooting all day and then get the works done. When I go to my chiropractor I tell him... you crack me up!
He is a funny guy. There is a video even better than that one from the Globetrecker English dude that goes into a bath/massage in turkey and
two guys get a hold of him and you can hear the bones cracking and the guy screaming for help ...but I cannot find the darn video. it is so funny.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts