New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my daughter is 2 1/2 years old. My wife had to work today, so my daughter and I went out for some lunch. When we returned home she DEMANDED "we go to the gun store"..........we went! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree......I can't wait til she grows out of her nerf guns, and can tag along to the range for some bonding time. :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That's awesome! The one thing I enjoy is a range day with my girls, makes a father proud.

·
Super Moderator
3,233 Posts
Shot with my daughter today. Great time, you are going to really enjoy it.

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I almost wish I could fast forward and go to the range with her right now, but then I'd miss out on all the 2 yo things she does that make me smile, and sometimes yell haha.......what a blessing!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
that's awesome.

I'm too deeply in-love with my 20 months old girl.. and she docen't even talk yet.. cant wait to know what a hekk is she talking about!! :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Outstanding. My daughter is 4 1/2, and I just ordered her a pink BB gun today. I can't wait to start spending some backyard range time with her!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
my daughter is 2 1/2 years old. My wife had to work today, so my daughter and I went out for some lunch. When we returned home she DEMANDED "we go to the gun store"..........we went! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree......I can't wait til she grows out of her nerf guns, and can tag along to the range for some bonding time. :)
Doesny get any better than that! Cant wait till I can take my boy out shooting

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm too deeply in-love with my 20 months old girl.. and she docen't even talk yet.. cant wait to know what a hekk is she talking about!! :D[/QUOTE]

wait til the first time she tells you that she loves you.......its a lot different then when your wife/girlfriend says it to ya. You're gonna melt!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Well I never let our kids play with guns. they always knew guns had a purpose and aiming them at others and playing with them was not there purpose.

That being said I started to actively shooting hand guns with my kids as soon as they turned 14, This Tuesday the kids are off from school and she asked me to take her to the range . There is nothing better in the world then having your 17 year old daughter asking to spend time with you at the range.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Congrats to all you fathers. Quality time with your family is what life is all about.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
My four year old asked me yesterday "when can I borrow a rifle so I can shoot my own deer?" I asked her why she wanted to do that, she told me, "I want to eat it, after I gut it and cook it!"

·
Registered
678 Posts
That's great, but don't be in such a hurry for them to grow up. Time goes by quickly and they don't stay little girls for long. Enjoy each moment.

I've taken my daughters and nieces shooting (all at the same time) and we all have a blast! they love it and think its the coolest thing to do.

I'm just glad I had the chance to introduce them to firearm safety and marksmanship. I feel a lot better knowing they are not foreign to firearms and have no fear of them. They don't own any of their own, but having the knowledge will keep them safe and on target if they ever decide to become gun owners.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts