New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just sitting here admiring my super personalized AllStar lower. Ordered a Timney #3 drop it trigger for her today. Damn...she is beautiful!! Great customer service too!!

THANKS MIKE!!!

:confused:

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I am just sitting here admiring my super personalized AllStar lower. Ordered a Timney #3 drop it trigger for her today. Damn...she is beautiful!! Great customer service too!!

THANKS MIKE!!!

:confused:
lets see that engraving

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gadget Material property Electric blue Font Musical instrument accessory Picture quality sucks. This is from my son's iPod. Camera is MIA.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Ok I give you a +1 for the lower, very nice but a big FAIL at the picture as my teen son would say. Come on Steve lets see a new pic

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Congrats!! Nice lower!! You have me thinking of building my own now since getting an A2 with a 20" heavy barrel is nearly impossible!! I blame the rest of you!!! It's all your fault I can't buy an AR now!! You bought them all up!! ;)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CS....I just got another Pre Ban OLY. Life is good. Between AST, LDD, AR.-15.com, and all the other cool stuff I bought here, I am going to singlehandedly end the recession!!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gliguy......every time I go to buy something for it, I but something else. I am an impulse buyer. I am getting a trigger system this week.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Very nice! I'm in process of finishing one and collecting parts for another. Fit and finish on the AST lower was awesome. Having a minor issue with the compensator (not AST) which should be resolved shortly. Can't wait to break this one in. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
\m/ \m/ Bro...I found one for you......

For Sale Pre-Ban PWA Factory New Lower - AR15.COM

A mere $1175!! Even I would not pay that!!!
This classic lower is perfect for your custom build and is being offered at $1,175.00 <------ are you on crack???? That's it ... I'm gonna sell nearly all of my guns to buy an AR damnit!! I gotta take some pics and take over the classified section!!! Hahahaha

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Thats pretty B.A. With that type of engraving, can it be color filled?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is redonculious!!! I bought a Pre Ban (6/92) Colt Sporter for $900, complete and shipped a few weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts