New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
really! this how situation is so f****d up. our politicians have lost there friggin minds.

:bang:

·
Registered
156 Posts
are they f$%^#&* serious????? i can't buy a 6 shot shotgun w/o a background check and the government decides to send billions of dollars of military weapons to a region of the world were the cost of looking at a woman is death.

even the weapons to Israel. you want to broker peace between Israel and Palestine? i don't think arming of them would be a great way to go about it.

screw it. i guess if our country is going to $%!* obummer wants to take as many other counties with him as possible,

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
they can have the ospreys, stupid-est flying idea ever thought of. But what else would you expect from the dumb-dumbs in office now. and how much of this 10 billion will go to paying off our debt? none of it

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Would not be surprised if Feinstein is at the core of this deal, she steered military arms contracts to her tycoon husband.. Maybe she is frustrated now that the senate did not pass her gun control agenda..Sorry Feinstein, you still do not have complete monopoly on arms trades.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Watch this stuff 'get lost' somehow, and end up in the wrong hands, and then is used against us...
You got that right, like the DEA agent shot by a Holder Gun in mexico. We some day will be fighting the very same countries we are arming like Iran we gave them aide against Iraq now Iran is trained & armed by to Super powers of the 80.s. We need to let them fight each other without aide and warn the winner we will send a Drone into you house where you sleep if you think about messing with us. Oh and one oither thing if one person from your country comes to blast America we will send a drone to your house, so keep your people in line or else end of story.

·
Registered
451 Posts
and our goverment wonders why foreigners come here and blow sheet up! we can't mind our own flippin buisness!

Damn this country is run by f$%@*&!g idiots!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts