Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Cuomo yard sign I have seen.

Shares it with Maffei though.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I really have not seen 1 yet!! I was happy to see a Rob one getting off exit 1 at PA NY border though :)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I need to get some for targets

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
I saw a house with signs for Cuomo, Slaughter, and O'Brien the other day. I just shook my head.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have yet to see a ******* sign. i live in albany where you would think you would see much praise for him. On a good note, there are 2 Astorino signs in my 'hood.

Some Irrelevant and probably meaningless stats that i enjoy:

About 6 months ago Cornhole's FB page likes-47,000+ Robs:about 30,000.

Today: Cornhole-44,219 Rob:47,396

Not that it will reflect any kind of election results.Found it interesting. thought id share.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have seen way to many Maffei signs around Auburn. Pisses me off. My brother had one in his front yard, I asked him about it and he said he didn't put it there. So I ripped that ****er out and trash canned it. lol

·
Registered
588 Posts
Intersection of Rt 4 & 43 in Rensselaer Co. had only Astorino signs until last week. Cuomo Hochul signs started to appearing, It's about equal
now

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I've seen One for Cuomo and Hochul it took all my self control not to run it over with my truck

·
Registered
391 Posts
I saw 3 Cuomo Hochul signs in Binghamton in front of the Urban League Center. The next morning I put up 2 Astorino signs in the same area; they lasted 2 days. Astorino signs are not lasting too long in the city of Binghamton.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I think I/ saw a princess sign on my way home earlier. Will have to go back for a look and maybe temporarily "loose" control of my car for just a split second ;)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
First Cuomo yard sign I have seen.

Shares it with Maffei though.
I was out today on te MC. Passed through Hadley, Johnsburg, Stony Creek, North Creek and other north country locales. Saw some Astorino signs. None of that other guys. Problem is I was in the Adirondacks, not downstate and NYC. Just pisses me off that our State is controlled from the "Central cummand point"

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was out today on te MC. Passed through Hadley, Johnsburg, Stony Creek, North Creek and other north country locales. Saw some Astorino signs. None of that other guys. Problem is I was in the Adirondacks, not downstate and NYC. Just pisses me off that our State is controlled from the "Central cummand point"
I put an Astorino sign in front of my house here in the Bronx.

It lasted all of three hours.

R.I.P. My Sign ;_;

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I drive through Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland and Orange counties for work every week. Haven't seen a single dick head sign. Tons of Astorino ones. The biggest concentration I see are in Putnam and Dutchess which also have the most anti Safe Act signs.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts