New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The "glamorous" ibiza has also a dark side.

Warning. Strong images. Guys talking this is the 2nd victim of the carnivore drug while they wait for
paramedics to arrive at the beach.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Drugged out of his mind and still has the forethought to get some jumping jacks in.

Now that's dedication to fitness!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Drugged out of his mind and still has the forethought to get some jumping jacks in.

Now that's dedication to fitness!
Clearly those are Sand Angels he's making.

·
Registered
554 Posts
He is doing a sympathetic dance that is for all the baby torturous that must find water.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He even soiled himself. Just imagine how the brain is going to end after this.
I am not even sure how the paramedics could put an IV on him.
They either wait or who knows perhaps call a park ranger to shoot a tranquilizer on him.
The issue is because it might be hard to guess what he took so they cannot give them just anything.
Some humans are just so stupid. ...this is sad to watch but at the same time is good some see this
to create awareness about the dangers of drugs.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I've seen first hand and let me tell you... Watching a human beings body go on full throttle autopilot without any "civilized human" left inside is jarring the first time then aggregating the second time and only gets worse. Unfortunately sometimes too late is the only time it can be the last time once people start.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Well he made it on YouTube, his life will forever be changed, and not in a good way! He may be coming to America on the next boat, or across the boarder. Either way he will be bringing that crap with him.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am no expert but I would not be surprised this guy's brain is fried or at least half cooked after this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts