New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
2,534 Posts
Ironically the gun is prolly more 'illegal' in NYC the mags that service it.

BTW, anyone got some of those 'fire faster than you can count' mags?
My prebans are so old and worn out that they can now only go as fast as my finger can work the trigger and I'd dearly love to get the original performance back, but, for as many as I've rebuilt none have been successful and its depressing me to no end.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could you imagine have to live in fear all the time of inanimate objects? Yikes. And gun owners are paranoid...

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm pretty sure there are no hi-capacity mags in ANY part on NY state. Pre-ban mags are legal in NYC just like the rest of NYS....
In NYC, no pre-bans. As for the rest, I love the line they say "This dumbfork senator wants to go to Albany and ban high cap mags for the rest of the state like NYC has already done." To which I would like to add "Which NYS has already done as well."

· Registered
3,216 Posts
When did they change the law that NYS minus NYC could have hi cap mags? Was I sleeping?

· Registered
3,225 Posts
You know the Aurora coward shot and killed some folks with an 870 and Glocks after his AR mag jammed...why don't those get a mention? I guess because they're not as scary looking...ooooooooooohhhhhhh. Oh well, at least these metro weenie reporters are using the term "magazines" and not "clips". That's a step forward.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You know the Aurora coward shot and killed some folks with an 870 and Glocks after his AR mag jammed...why don't those get a mention? I guess because they're not as scary looking...ooooooooooohhhhhhh. Oh well, at least these metro weenie reporters are using the term "magazines" and not "clips". That's a step forward.
Well obviously because the AR is High Powered and the 870 and glocks are pea shooters.

· Registered
439 Posts
I can't stand it!!!!! NYC does not own nor regulate the laws for the entire state! Why does the entire state have to suffer because of the 5 buroughs? Look at how these liberals potray guns they buy a FS2000 with a guy from Brooklyn. First and foremost I want to know how he bought it. Because even though he went "upstate" (probably Putnam County) he would have to have a permit not too mention that if he bought something else like a 30/30 it still would be ILLEGAL because he didnt have the proper paperwork. Moreover, he stopped at Yonkers and did not cross over into the Bronx because his FIREARM is ILLEGAL in the 5 Boroughs but they did not want to mention that. Again, these liberals lie to the public and use scare tactics. And the media eats up their nonsense. Why doesn't a real journalist put them on the spot and say, "Hey walk it over into the Bronx. Why not? Maybe because NYC has the one of the strictest gun policies in the country and you want to BS your way into a law."

· Registered
343 Posts
I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more. I don't want to live in this State any more.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.