New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Stoned enough to loose custody of your child and being charged with endangering the life of the baby.
These loosers, what a waste of a human life.

·
Registered
905 Posts
bet she'll have a long history with government services, there goes my social security. she's young and fertile, probably good for another 2-4 kids with different last names. "priceless". i guess i got cynical working at social services for 9 years.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I've lost sunglasses, cans of coke classic, and left-overs from dinners on several occasions in that very manner.

Wasn't the "driving away with the kid on the car roof" already done by Johnny Knoxville and the Jackass crew? Though they were using a plastic doll, but it was hilaroius to see the reactions from the others who spotted it out. LOL. The real-life situation, likely not so laughable. Amazed the kid survived unscathed after being thrown off the roof of the car at an intersection.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Stoned enough to loose custody of your child and being charged with endangering the life of the baby.
These loosers, what a waste of a human life.
Meketrefe
...you should loan her your avatar. ;-)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I lost many things this way, the worst was a socket set. But I was really in a hurry to get to the strip club that night.

·
Registered
419 Posts
bet she'll have a long history with government services, there goes my social security. she's young and fertile, probably good for another 2-4 kids with different last names. "priceless". i guess i got cynical working at social services for 9 years.
A good argument for involuntary sterilization.

This article has her booking photo. Pink hair?

Phoenix mom of baby left on car roof freed

·
Registered
29 Posts
I see it like this... if you wanna use it after a long day at work, fine by me, but driving your children around while high...not the smartest outlook on life.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
As her punishment they should put her on top of a car and let someone on a LSD trip take her for a ride....
Someone on LSD would be too freaked out to scare her good - give somebody an eightball and a bottle of jack and strap her on that persons roof

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I had to follow a woman for 3 miles a few years ago. The bank bag finally blew off of the roof of her car, I then chased her 6 more miles to return the bag....did not get a thank you

·
Registered
247 Posts
I came out of Home Depot last fall with an armload of stuff and I set my money clip/creditcard holder on my truck toolbox to unlock my door. (no power locks on work truck) I drove up towards Eastview mall and there was a small sweeping curve in the roadway and it went flying off. I was about 300 yds. farther when I realized and turned around. I found it all . Cards scattered across 2 lanes with license and CCW permit also. Lucky me!!! Can`t even imagine how big of pain that would have been.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts