New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First shot was dead on perfect.
I know that the members of the Bow Hunter Union will hate me now but it is pretty cool.
A Cross Bow is a great way to practice trigger control. If you are jerking or anticipating recoil it will tell you.
Not saying I'm going to hunt with it yet, but hey you never know.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Nice they do look like an extreme amount of fun. How was cabelas? Worth checking out?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Model was a STRYKER 380 in digital camo. The Store is awesome. Took the Grandsons and they were even impressed.
One wanted a Gammo one wanted an Air Soft and one wanted a Nurf gun. I was proud.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Model was a STRYKER 380 in digital camo. The Store is awesome. Took the Grandsons and they were even impressed.
One wanted a Gammo one wanted an Air Soft and one wanted a Nurf gun. I was proud.
You do have a lot of toys :D Can you use a cross bow at Allied's archery range?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Congrads on the crossbow, and don't listen to cry ass guys about how the crossbow is so superior to the compound bows. Don't think you're going to be making 100 yard kills the first time you go hunting it's B.S. I practice with my Barnett out to 30 yards and that's were I'm happy shooting. With my compound bow I sight in out to 25 yards and that's fine for me. Good luck and enjoy they sure are a lot of fun.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts