New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see how they handle this one!

Police: Murder suspects were attempting exorcism

I'm pretty sure this won't get any splash in the liberal media because it blows holes in their theory that guns are evil! They would have to admit that it's not the weapon... it's the person!!

GEEZ, do ya' think we'll have a ban on knives??

I can hear it now: NOBODY NEEDS 8 STEAK KNIVES TO KILL A DEE-AAAAHH!!

Before anyone gets their briefs in a bulge; I am I am not making light of the tragedy of these two little kids being killed!

· Registered
631 Posts
Just goes to show there are some messed up people out there. If someone has intentions to harm you they will find a way to do it rather with firearms, knifes or even common tools like a hammer.

· Registered
2,372 Posts
The liberal parasites will never stop until every citizen is eventually disarmed....their master plan is to infect the entire US population with their diseased mind spores in order for us to become part of the HIVE MIND (CUOMO) a collective conciousness with plans to dominate the entire world. We must resist at all cost. FUAC

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Anybody who has ever been to an exorcism knows the last thing you should ever bring is a sharp object.

· Registered
9,724 Posts
We don't need knives to hunt ... we'll have princess on speed dial to come a gut the kill, skin it and butcher it .... naaaaa .... we don't need .... wait .... WE DON'T NEED AC is what we don't need!!!! Get the hell outta MY country princess!!!

Anybody who has ever been to an exorcism knows the last thing you should ever bring is a sharp object.
I tried exercising once ..... didn't work out too well. Pass the Ho-Ho's!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.