New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
I agree with what you are saying. But you really need to stop looking at CNN. I feel that I am a lot happier and my blood pressure rises less now that I don't read CNN

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I live with an idiot who watches CNN. But then again, he complains when I dont do his dishes. Yes, he did vote Obama and tried to tell me to vote for him.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with what you are saying. But you really need to stop looking at CNN. I feel that I am a lot happier and my blood pressure rises less now that I don't read CNN
lol I dont watch CNN it was just on my facebook newsfeed so I decided to give it a look based on its title

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
...that shooting actually happened.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Cnn is a fairly central news network....their editorials and shows...well we have all seen peirs lol. But for actual news they drift a little left a little right but kinda float around the middle.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
MHall has a solid point... Forget the CNN point.... They are airing video of these murders multiple times an hour on the news however they won't release 911 tapes, show video, forensics, autopsy data, etc on a literal history changing event on our own soil?

+1 on Enraged

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
All this does is reinforce that fact, one needs to be armed in today's society!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Add on the lack of any video of the Osama Bin Laden execution.. imo anytime they need to twist facts a little bit for an agenda it makes it tough to release video.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Anything you see on TV is fake or biased, or both.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
you can watch video of the funeral of the Russian sailors found when the CIA raised a Russian nuclear submarine during the cold war but cant of Osama bin laden. toooo secret I guess.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts