New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from northern Cayuga county. I've been a lurker on this site for quite some time, and I guess its time to join in for real. I've been in Cayuga a few years (originally from Fulton county and now an ex pat from Onondaga). I'm quite interested in political action on firearms issues and am a military historian by training (so, like most of us, I am confused as to how so many people are blind to what happens in places like what NY is becoming), though not what I do for a living. Hoping we can make a difference this fall.

I've got a few pistols and some long guns, but definitely enjoy handguns more.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome. I was a lurker on here for a long time as well, just started posting on a regular basis within the last few months.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Welcome. We are miserable, bitter and angry here, but an all around great group of guys. And a couple of girls.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad your official now; always great when lurkers become members.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome from Steuben County.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts