New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
step 1. go downtown to the county clerk's office, pay five dollars, receive blank forms.

steps 2 through 57. complete forms, get pistol permit.

step 58. drive to buffalo gun center buy gun. leave gun at store. receive receipt.

step 59. take receipt to monroe county clerks office. pay three dollars, get serial number typed on permit. receive purchase coupon.

step 60. go back to buffalo gun center. show coupon. fill out NICS forms. get delayed.

step 61. go home.

step 62. wait three business days while NICS ignores you.

step 63. go back to buffalo gun center for the third time. receive gun.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[Homer Simpson grabs for his newly purchased gun, but the cashier holds onto it.]

Gun Store Clerk: "Sorry, the law requires a five-day waiting period. We've got to run a background check. "

Homer Simpson: "Five days? But I'm mad now!"

[The cashier pulls the gun away from him.]

Homer Simpson: "I'd kill you if I had my gun."

Gun Store Clerk: "Yeah, well, you don't."

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
step 59. take receipt to monroe county clerks office. pay three dollars, get serial number typed on permit. receive purchase coupon
Lucky you, in my county we have to wait for our Judge to sign the purchase coupon. He turns them around pretty quickly but it's still usually a few days before you receive it in the mail.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Well, you were the one that drove to BGC........:)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i really like it out there Dave. they let me handle all the guns i want, and talk to me, and answer questions forever. their selecton of goodies is wonderful. i'm happy to spend money with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.