New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Classy.

Apparently, he "Missed the optics" on this one, too.

The other possibility is he actually is an enemy of the US, destroying it from within.
Flaunting our destruction any way he can.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
you really cant make that crap up... while im sure its a good cause, an advisor surely should have "advised" against that on such a day... and they probably did, and this arrogant SOB said "screw em"

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Wow. I was really expecting this to be some sort of partisan criticism of Barelle.

It's actually worse than I expected.

It's amateur hour (years really) at the White House.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I had to read this three times to make sure it wasnt a parody. Holy smokes, the clueless factor is off the charts...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
"head desk"

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i think its important to point out his arrogance... there is no way this went down without his advisors telling him what people might think... he did this to say FUUSA.

·
Registered
549 Posts
From KaBoom's website: About KaBOOM!KaBOOM! works to bring balanced and active play into the daily lives of all children, particularly those growing up in poverty in America. We do this by creating great places to play, inspiring communities to promote and support play and driving the national discussion about the importance of play in fostering healthy and productive lives.

It's for the children...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts