New York Firearms Forum banner

What age group are you in?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting curious as to the most common age group on here. This seems like one of the two forums I'm on where I'm among the youngest/fewest. (I'm 21)

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
47 years old, sometimes I feel like I am 90and other times I feel like I am 25. I own,coach and play on a tournament paintball team called the HighRollers. So depending on how much I am being shot up is a direct correlation to how old I feel. lol

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
I'm one of the three old geezers so far. ;) I wonder why people don't put their age in their profile? Guys don't usually care if people know their age.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
47 years old, sometimes I feel like I am 90and other times I feel like I am 25. I own,coach and play on a tournament paintball team called the HighRollers. So depending on how much I am being shot up is a direct correlation to how old I feel. lol
Funny im 25 and some days I feel 70 and others I feel 15. I played paintball yesterday with guys from work and this morning I am feeling like the 70 year old.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I chose 31-35 since i'll be 31 this year

I wish users would post their county and age, it is often helpful when replying to questions since most pistol questions are county by county specific. I don't like the "bunker somewhere i'm not telling cause you gonna rob me" type of locations

If it's an issue of security, don't post your guns or other personal information, but I don't think a county is giving up too much

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
If I gave you directions to my house would you crank on this generator for a while?...and if you don't know bear swamp it's been nice knowing you.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Looks like we have a pretty even spread so far.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts