New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
542 Posts
How Government Officials Doom Gun Registration Laws - Reason.com

"The problem for gun control advocates is that they keep promising that no way will registration lead to confiscation of firearms, even as it does just that."
NYC's decision to go after these registered firearms needs to be really publicized by our camp. It is a "real time" example of confiscation following registration and given theat the deadline is coming in April, we need to beat this drum.

· Registered
1,584 Posts
The SAFE act website is pure evil. Just look at those links that urge you to register your 'assault weapon.' "It's Easy! and Free!" Gee... that sounds trustworthy... Its the adult equivalent to "Hey kid, come into my van! I have candy!"
There will always be a few foolish people that fall for it and find out what happens. It ain't gonna end up being free.

Thats why all my rifles are now compliant. Registration is not an option.

· Registered
3,769 Posts
History had shown time and again that registration leads to confiscation. Do not comply. FUAC! I see no fault in not complying with an unjust law.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.