New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to remove two threads that I started but cant seem to find the option to remove them just edit them. Does anyone know how I can delete these threads?

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I'm trying to remove two threads that I started but cant seem to find the option to remove them just edit them. Does anyone know how I can delete these threads?
Which ones?

I'd like to remove 5,000 threads I started lol. Mod will take care of it for you.
I will take you down to 1 post if you want ??????

·
6,795 Posts
off topic posts deleted. OP if you want certain threads deleted post back here with the links or PM a Mod.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
off topic posts deleted. OP if you want certain threads deleted post back here with the links or PM a Mod.
Just a little note to add to USMC's post, there has to be a legitimate reason for threads to be deleted as well. If others have placed posts in said threads, we're not going to delete their content and contribution to a discussion for no reason at all, or just on the whim of the OP. That being said, there are of course many potential valid reasons to delete a thread.

·
6,795 Posts
Just a little note to add to USMC's post, there has to be a legitimate reason for threads to be deleted as well. If others have placed posts in said threads, we're not going to delete their content and contribution to a discussion for no reason at all, or just on the whim of the OP. That being said, there are of course many potential valid reasons to delete a thread.
Exactly. Many times I have been contacted about deleting threads and have asked why and it turned out that a few edits on my part can take care of issues.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Is this rifle NY unsafe act compliant and Ranges in NYC
Much easier if you give us the direct links, but since these were recent threads they were easy enough to find from your posts. Still though, this is really something that should be discussed by PM with a mod or admin, so I'm just going to close this out for now.

Anyone can always PM any of the staff and we'll always help you if we can. As I said though, since a lot of other people have since posted in those threads, they most likely wouldn't be deleted unless there was a good reason for it. Same thing with something like username changes for example. We won't change them if the reason is simply "I wanna", but we will always do what's needed protect a user if they have posts or a username (or whatever) that puts them in some form of risk of compromising their 'real life' identity or some specific legal issue .. you get the gist.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.