New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to post this one as Jamestown, NY is my old stomping grounds.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/cops-investigate-apparent-stabbing

Hopefully the homeowner heads to the local gun store and picks himself up a Remington 870 12 gauge so that he's better prepared the next time around. The intruders got what they deserved. One dead and the other limping to the hospital. Serves those f'ers right.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
This is why everyone should have a firearm to protect their homes, and families!
Unfortunately he will probably be sued in a civil case by the "poor, distraught" survivors of his "victims"!
Remember, there is a lawyer that will sue ANY case in court! Bottom-dwelling, scum suckers!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
at 11:30 in the morning too!

To MoMan - what bothers me the most is the the lawyer trying to defend said "victims", it's the jury or judge who agrees that yes, this homeowner owes this guy money for breaking in to his home and being stabbed by him as per the struggle that ensued.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying I would do this, nor did I at any point in my life, BUT

I'm guessing one or two break-in's to a judge's house could perhaps change the outcome of how they think?

Further, if I was judged against, I wouldn't pay sh1t. I would never hold a job again that requires reporting to the IRS, nor would I "own" anything so there's no chance of pulling from my paycheck and no chance of selling things I own to get some money out of me... Good luck getting a dime out of me, ever

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.