New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· MSG
511 Posts
Sounds like they are stocking up for Whatttt? They can't possibly be doing that much target practice. Plan on doing something in this country that they won't be utilizing the Military for (gun control/confiscation)? I'm not paranoid, just my gears in motion and don't trust our current administration. Just food for thought.

· Registered
2,534 Posts
Backdoor munitions control
Manufacturers honor contracts first, peasanty second
They'll be so busy pumping out bullets for them that our supply will dry up before long

Granted there will be other calibers out there along with rollover of old stock, but eventually the stuff will be like hens teeth for all but those in gov't service and those who kill them to take it...

· Registered
90 Posts
Backdoor munitions control
Manufacturers honor contracts first, peasanty second
They'll be so busy pumping out bullets for them that our supply will dry up before long

Granted there will be other calibers out there along with rollover of old stock, but eventually the stuff will be like hens teeth for all but those in gov't service and those who kill them to take it...
I agree, any idea what is the most common ammo the Gov't orders?

· Registered
3,216 Posts
Either 9mm or .40 and 5.56

· Banned
559 Posts
Sounds like they are stocking up for Whatttt? They can't possibly be doing that much target practice. Plan on doing something in this country that they won't be utilizing the Military for (gun control/confiscation)? I'm not paranoid, just my gears in motion and don't trust our current administration. Just food for thought.
1,000 practise rounds per LEO.

the federal govt. has many LEOs, and they all need to practise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.