1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Stop living in fear of imaginary threats, believing this bullchit narrative is how we ended up with the Patriot Act.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Again you are at a far greater threat from some piece of human garbage American with an arrest record longer than a toilet paper roll, or a tobacco product

which will kill almost 480,000 Americans a year (CDC),

your doctor/hospital and his Big Pharma masters will kill enough Americans to equal 3 jumbo jets everyday crashing (fully loaded),

or our food supply is so pathetically under-regulated food poisoning will kill 3,000 a year---that is right a 9/11/2001 every year on food poisoning alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,DO NOT GO FOR THE MEDIA head fake, remember only 6 entities own all the major media outlets these days.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
BUT JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE KEEP THEM HANDY!!

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Wanna go after homegrown terrorists?????

Go after the Gang problem that we have in the US.

That is the real issue. Not an issue that may or may not be occurring 6000 miles away!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Wanna go after homegrown terrorists?????

Go after the Gang problem that we have in the US.

That is the real issue. Not an issue that may or may not be occurring 6000 miles away!
I believe the "gang" problem should be pointed at the people in the same neighborhood who know who they are and where they live,and how they live, who should be doing everything possible to rid them of the neighborhood. I would not accept a crackhouse in my neighborhood.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts