New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
6,222 Posts
Yeah, read about this. 4 suspects with 2 dead and the other two MIA. Homeowner was hit as well and was brought to a hospital.

· Registered
6,619 Posts
If this happened in New York, at least we'd be assured that the invaders only had 7-rounds each. Right??? But, wouldn't that still leave the homeowner at a 4-to-1 ammunition disadvantage? Nah...as long as he didn't need more than 10 rounds to shoot a deer, everything would have been fine. After all, armed burglars are always complying with firearm laws. I'm sure that they all had legal CCW permits, too. I wonder how long it took the armed assailants to get their firearms after their background checks? If they were in New York, they'd have to have planned their burglary about a year in advance. Do you think that they would have filled out each other's personal character reference sheets?

Just wondering....

· Registered
209 Posts
If this happened in New York, at least we'd be assured that the invaders only had 7-rounds each. Right??? But, wouldn't that still leave the homeowner at a 4-to-1 ammunition disadvantage? Nah...as long as he didn't need more than 10 rounds to shoot a deer, everything would have been fine. After all, armed burglars are always complying with firearm laws. I'm sure that they all had legal CCW permits, too. I wonder how long it took the armed assailants to get their firearms after their background checks? If they were in New York, they'd have to have planned their burglary about a year in advance. Do you think that they would have filled out each other's personal character reference sheets?

Just wondering....
Daaaa. Of course they comply, otherwise they would be locked up in prison.

· Registered
6,619 Posts
Daaaa. Of course they comply, otherwise they would be locked up in prison.
Nah..that's just for people on anti-anxiety medications who have firearms. I'm sure these burglars were not taking any prescription controlled substances or illicit drugs. Otherwise, DHS would have found them earlier through a search of their medical records.

· Registered
16 Posts
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Police say one arrest has been made after a man was fatally shot Friday inside his Charlotte home.
WSOC reports Jacoby Delanio Chambers, 21, was arrested Saturday morning in the death of 42-year-old Davis Wayne Walthall.
Walthall was shot to death around 5 a.m. Friday after three men broke inside his Maribel Avenue home, WSOC reports.
Neighbors tell WSOC there were several children inside the house at the time, but none of them were hurt.

Man killed in Charlotte home invasion | MyFOX8.com

· Registered
209 Posts
You know your right there but Sir Hitler Coumo will come off as a @$$ and say well the children where not hurt in the incident..
No, he would say if we had stricter gun control laws those criminals would not have had those guns.

· Registered
6,222 Posts
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Police say one arrest has been made after a man was fatally shot Friday inside his Charlotte home.
WSOC reports Jacoby Delanio Chambers, 21, was arrested Saturday morning in the death of 42-year-old Davis Wayne Walthall.
Walthall was shot to death around 5 a.m. Friday after three men broke inside his Maribel Avenue home, WSOC reports.
Neighbors tell WSOC there were several children inside the house at the time, but none of them were hurt.

Man killed in Charlotte home invasion | MyFOX8.com
Is that the same story? Sucks that the owner died. Wow.

· Registered
6,222 Posts
not the same story
Yeah, figured out after reading a bit more. Home owner with gun lives to tell the tale (hopefully) and homeowner without gun is murdered inside his home. Yeah, gun control.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.