New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't too far from me actually. http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20120515/NEWS05/120515004/POLICE-SEARCHING-LAGRANGE-HOUSE-WHERE-FATAL-SHOOTING-HOME-INVASION-SUSPECT-OCCURRED?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|PoughkeepsieJournal.com

I just don't understand why they felt the need to put the description of the color of the house and the shudders. along with that whole part about the house style, when it was built, how much property it has, school district, and above all others the value of it...

Also WHY are they doing an autopsy on someone that was shot?

But I did get a kick out of "sawed off rifle" and in one video on the news they said a "sawed off 22 gauge shotgun"

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Why were 2 troopers treated as hospital when only 1 was struck with a firearm? I am guessing this was drug related.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder if it's the same guys that did the first one on Monday.
I didn't hear about the one on Monday. Have a link?

Why were 2 troopers treated as hospital when only 1 was struck with a firearm? I am guessing this was drug related.
According to my brother who knew of/graduated with Alphonso Brown, that seems to be the case. Also the fact that they said there was a lot of traffic to the house at night kind of leads to that.

Pretty sure both troopers were checked just for trauma. Same with the residents I'd imagine.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Rumour spreadin' a-'round in that Texas town 'bout that shack outside La Grange...

Or is this a different La Grange?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Sawn-off, 22 gauge, break action, magazine fed, muzzle loading, assault rifle WITH a bayonet mount. Good thing it's preban.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These people in the comments are annoying the living crap out of me.

Like this one:
ignorant girl said:
You people disgust me. Your all on the cops side. This poor kid defended himself thinking the robbers were coming back though the door. Defended himself didn't shoot the gun. The damn cop could've shot him in the arm or the leg not shot him to death. This guy was the nicest kid. It's a damn shame​
Cops are not trained to shoot to wound. They are trained to shoot until the suspect is immobilized. Also he was one of the people who broke INTO the house not one of the ones who lived there. Even if it was the home owner who shot the guy he would've had a justified reason once he saw the rifle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts