New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Joe Scarorough too, according to Brietbart.. And they all thourhgt WE were nutz. The worm begins to turn

·
Registered
974 Posts
He thinks that what the irs and juice depotment did borders on tyrannical behavior? I beg to differ, it is tyrannical behavior....morgan is a joke

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
He thinks that what the irs and juice depotment did borders on tyrannical behavior? I beg to differ, it is tyrannical behavior....morgan is a joke
You have to remember that if your ideal system is suddenly put into question and your "third eye" begins to open to the truths of a world you thought you knew, it will be confusing and vast. I dont think he should necessarily be ridiculed, I think if anything we should rejoice that even the blindly faithful are starting to see things as they are. Only when the masses awaken to reality and put aside their distractions to see the guilded cage in which they live will anything start to change.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Screw that pile of steaming dung, now he wants to cry foul after months of bashing the rights of our country only when big brother does something that could impact him ala wiretaping journalists. sorry drag your hipocritical behind back to the UK scumbag......

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Does anyone have the link to the full interview? The only way piers would even begin to earn my support is to publicly and actively support 2A issues. We all know how politicians like to tell people what they want to hear. And theyalso play the middle ground game as to not offend either side. No lukewarm "bordering" nonsense is acceptable. Anything short of piers being on the cover of guns n ammo is no good for me.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
To hell with Piers Morgan he is still a idiot who was against all of us, now he is starting to see what we where all fighting for and why we where defending our gun rights and the 2nd Amendment..

He is just a total a$$ who just wants ratings and does not give a crap what we think or say..

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I still can't stand him and wish he'd go home - but if he finally sees it, then perhaps the rest of the country might start to wake up (even if for only a moment)...

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
We should still deport him, even his own country really doesn't like him.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
He's just a media whore. I don't have any respect for him or his opinions. He just goes the way the way the wind blows. Whatever brings him publicity is all that matters. He'd be controversial with God if it brought him ratings.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Reason is its just not the 2nd Amendment its his bread & butter being attack AP so now its a wake up call.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
We should still deport him, even his own country really doesn't like him.
He's facing charges in the UK for his involvement in the Newscorp hacking scandal, don't expect him to be headed to the UK.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts

1 - 20 of 36 Posts