New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The NY Times wants teachout...Cuomo is not enough for them. I am glad they exposed Cuomo on moreland. IMO though The NY Times,Teachout and especially Cuomo can all burn in hell.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
I have a match and gallon of gas to get things rollin'

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
What a long winded way to say Cuomo is a scumbag.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
The gutless wonders of the editorial world also declined to endorse Teachout; so they endorsed no one:

"...we decline to endorse her because she has not shown the breadth of interests and experience needed to govern a big and diverse state."

Of course, the NY Times loves the SAFE Act and it's ban on "automatic weapons":

"Governor Cuomo's tenure has had important victories...He muscled through the Legislature one of the strongest gun control bills in the country, expanding the ban on automatic weapons..."

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Any media outlet that purportedly is in the business of reporting NEWS should not endorse any candidate ever. They lose all journalistic integrity by expressing anything other than facts - ESPECIALLY where politics is concerned. This is part of the reason I cancelled my D&C subscription a long time ago.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
The gutless wonders of the editorial world also declined to endorse Teachout; so they endorsed no one:

"...we decline to endorse her because she has not shown the breadth of interests and experience needed to govern a big and diverse state."

Of course, the NY Times loves the SAFE Act and it's ban on "automatic weapons":

"Governor Cuomo's tenure has had important victories...He muscled through the Legislature one of the strongest gun control bills in the country, expanding the ban on automatic weapons..."
Of course NYT would call trampling US Constitution a victory...commies' worst nightmare and roadblock to their agenda.

This 'newspaper' is a ****ing joke, we're had decades of anti gun laws and they still don't know what automatic weapon is?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Still good news that they don't endorse cumho, more people that sit this election out ( liberal dem turds) the better for Astorino.;)

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Goddamn. They won't be reversing this decision when it comes to the actual election. They can't just turn around and say this guy sucks balls but just because he's a Democrat we endorse him.

Time to reap the seeds that you've sown, Andy.

It looks like your harvest literally despises you.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Won't matter. Sorry.

Just because the New York Slimes won't endorse Son of Mario doesn't mean any hard core Leftists are going to cross over and vote for Astorino. At most, a very few will decide not to vote at all.

·
Registered
735 Posts
It is sorta...like CNN. NYT has been loosing money for years now and their circulation is falling like a rock. The turn right is predictable.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
[/I]
Wait, what? Thank goodness I don't have any automatic weapons.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.