New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a holster setup for a M&P Pro CORE 5 inch that they could recommend? Options are pretty scarce do to the taller iron sights. Several companies accommodate the M&P Pro but no the CORE version.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
These guys' website says ALL M&P, doesn't say anything about excluding CORE, so give 'em a shout; they make great stuff;

Most Concealable OWB Holster with Speed Cut | Silent Thunder STX Champion Kydex and Leather

These guys are pretty full-custom, too; they don't have a list for what pistols they support, but their customer service responds pretty quick;

Kirkpatrick Concealment Holsters

Depending on what you're using it for, maybe something like a Yaqui, or any open-style holster, would work for you that's tailored for the Pro.

Carry concealed owb leather holster and accesories - Texas Yaqui Slide TYS

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garrett...that's a good one, I'll check them out....I've looked at that silent thunder a few times for 1911's. IDPA, USPSA use. I'll check out the others as well.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Garrett...that's a good one, I'll check them out....I've looked at that silent thunder a few times for 1911's. IDPA, USPSA use. I'll check out the others as well.
You definitely won't be disappointed with Garrett; I had an IWB from them for my Kimber, and it was insanely comfortable. I'm definitely getting another from them once I decide on my new carry gun. They're a little pricey, but if I added up all the other holsters I tried over the years, I would have saved money had I started with them, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.