New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm hoping against hope that Issa is about to drop a bomb with some Fast and Furious announcement.

Holders announced once or twice before that he plans to leave... but never actually does.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
The reason (I imagine?):

Racist!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Ah yeah, a bit odd feeling about that. He's got presidential protection in his position now as has been shown. Unless there has been some seriously damning information that we haven't seen yet I don't understand why he'd be stepping down. Don't get me wrong, he needs to go, needs to be Removed. Stepping down on his own makes me think there's something much bigger going on.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Damn. You beat me by a minute.
Still great news. Now let's see him do the perp walk.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Best news of the week!

But I agree with the opinion that there is something bigget behind it. Maybe a huge scandal which they are trying to hide and the only way to do damage control is for him to resign...

There is hope to take America back!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Can't we just pretend for a moment...

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
This is a good thing for the short term. The long term, I suspect Obummer will replace him with someone truly left, progressive, and worse for our cause, if that is possible.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Lets pray no supreme court judge dies!!!! Obama will nominate him in a NY min.

Previously, the Columbia Law School graduate was U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia and served during President Ronald Reagan's administration as an associate judge at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Pray that the dems lose the senate and then block is on!!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
He's had plans to step down by the end of this year for a while now.

They're most likely doing it now before the elections so Oblamer can ram a new AG through the confirmation process while the D's still control the Senate.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.