New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my hk91 from my ffl. Got it from hkpro.com. came with a navy lower, tri rail fore-rail. Magpul crs stock, 14/20 round dated mags and all original furniture. The inerts look new . Has that white grease on charging lever rod. I have never held one of these so by pics I assumed it was going to be heavy... In reality its pretty light for its size. Has a sweet flash hider on it too.

I

· Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Over 2,000 but under 3. Funny thing is I have all these rifles and pistols/revolvers and cases upon cases of ammo and one of my buddies asked me the other day if I'm a hoarder. Lol. I told him no, I'm preparing.

Picked up 2 cases of 556 ammo. Can of green tip federal and case of hornady tap 70 grain.

In all honesty I can shoot all day long on my property. I do sometimes but not as often as I should. I just love the beauty of firearms. All of them.

· Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so my take on this rifle after stripping it, inspecting parts, nothing needed cleaning but my ocd let me to wipe down anyway. This gun is a beast. The metals used to make these and the fit on the parts is amazing. Its hard to describe how well HK put these together. I absolutely love this gun. The adjustable magpul prs2 stock is very nice to fit the gun to your liking. For the amount of money I spent on this I was timid to take it down but its a simple procedure. Can't wait to fire it. It came with a non claw marking top optics rail but I may stick to the irons. The Germans know what they are doing.

· Registered
4,105 Posts
A fella that I know got a NIB geniune HK91 some years back. I don't recall what kind of job he was working, something in IT I think it was, but his boss came to him one day and said something along the lines of, "I have this, but I'm really not interested in guns. You can just have it if you want it"

That's possibly the best gun deal I have ever heard. :)

· Registered
5,426 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.