New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I sent my HK clone, trigger out to Bill Spingfield on the 13th and came home today only to see it had made its way back. Super fast turnaround and like the title says I couldn't be happier. Got rid of most of the creep and feels 100% better. I dont of have any way to measure what it breaks at but if i had to guess i would say around 5lbs, a fay cry from the stock 12lb pull.

Anybody looking to get a trigger job done don't hesitate. Just wanted to put a good word in for a job well done.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I had Springfield do a trigger in my USPC before I worked on my own firearms. Came back fast with a crisp 4 lbs pull. The gentleman does do good work. He also stands behind his work and has great CS.

Im glad you also had a good experience

George

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you use these guns for self-defense, please test them thoroughly and keep an eye on them over time, particularly when changing ammunition. Historically Springfield trigger/action jobs have included shortening the mainspring, which can result in light strikes.

·
Registered
466 Posts
My mainspring was shortened originally, which I replaced with a usp match mainspring. It was replaced for that reason. I dont know why he cuts them, the trigger was the same weight before and after the spring was replaced.

I have run countless rounds through the gun and have not had any problems.

George

1 - 5 of 5 Posts