New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heckler & Koch - USA

My dream handgun for next year~ as an LEO i can have the high caps my concern is the threaded barrel.
Thanks putting together my wish list. Finally got my ducks in a row and getting my collection built.

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure ~ But it dont matter now! lol
Thank you~Its one of those guns I HOPE to buy its a lot of green for a pistol, but its on my gun bucket list. gonna start stashing away for it.

· Registered
210 Posts
No mag outside of the pistol grip
No barrel shroud
Empty weight is 2.7 pounds (43.2 ounces), so it's under 50 ounces.
The only point towards being illegal is the threaded barrel, but you need TWO features for NY to classify a pistol as an Asault weapon.

In sum, enjoy your new pistol. It's perfectly legal.

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No mag outside of the pistol grip
No barrel shroud
Empty weight is 2.7 pounds (43.2 ounces), so it's under 50 ounces.
The only point towards being illegal is the threaded barrel, but you need TWO features for NY to classify a pistol as an Asault weapon.

In sum, enjoy your new pistol. It's perfectly legal.
Gotta come up with the cash first! lol

· Registered
1,176 Posts
they've had one for sale at davis in goshen forever (probably due to the ridiculous price tag) if you're looking to go fondle one. the navy seals didn't like it since it was so massive. hope you've got some catcher's mitts to grip that sucker. enjoy your perfectly legal pistol.

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they've had one for sale at davis in goshen forever (probably due to the ridiculous price tag) if you're looking to go fondle one. the navy seals didn't like it since it was so massive. hope you've got some catcher's mitts to grip that sucker. enjoy your perfectly legal pistol.
Yeah i have some giant paws on me~ Not looking at it for an every day carry gun. I have a G-23 as my daily. just ordered an LC9~ And i have a little .380 for pocket carry so they need a BIG brother~ I sold my G20 a ways back so i want something bigger with good capacity.

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nah. Since you are in Law Enforcement, just tell them you need it for department testing and evaluation. *grin*
Hey it will at least be a tax write off! The only perks of being a CO~

· Registered
7 Posts
i got one as well as my buddy only good for a range gun but awesome to shoot minimal recoil so quick easy acquisition after each shot hkparts.net has some good add ons also only going up in price since hk announced they will not being making anymore pistol can be seen at the end of act of valor movie good luck

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
State

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hopefully you get called off the first but you never know. Take the test again it cant hurt.

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are still on the test before mine, then my test, and i believe there is one after mine. so if they are running another they must need people!
A lot of retirements ~ Ive been buying toys with overtime money.

· Registered
869 Posts
Hopefully you get called off the first but you never know. Take the test again it cant hurt.
Just checked the site to see when the dead line was to sign up and it says they have no tests scheduled... guess i will keep checking back. Im towards the top of my test so hopefully once they start calling people ill be in one of the first classes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.