New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Despite the tendency of the young to speak too fast, I have a sliver of hope that the past few "crops" of high school grads see the B.S. this country has been built on and will right the ship to constitutional standards. That is if there's anything left to the keel by the time they get to the helm.

But SLOW DOWN! My old, dumb ears need to absorb at a slower pace!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Saw this yesterday. He had a ton of good points.

I worry though that those who see through the BS are a small few. Because I think that parenting is seriously the underlying difference between productive, smart kids and the rest. And I think alot of parents are slacking.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Despite the tendency of the young to speak too fast, I have a sliver of hope that the past few "crops" of high school grads see the B.S. this country has been built on and will right the ship to constitutional standards. That is if there's anything left to the keel by the time they get to the helm.

But SLOW DOWN! My old, dumb ears need to absorb at a slower pace!
I had the same comment when my wife watched it. He spoke so fast because he had a 5 minute time limit and had a lot he needed to say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.