New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
What with that and idiots shooting up folks like Lanza and the loon in the DC shipyard I fear it won't much matter what textbooks say, it will be only a footnote in history. Badly discouraged...

·
Registered
899 Posts
So what's new?

Lincoln violated the constitution, knew and admitted it, his attitude was that he had to do it and let 'em complain. Not that we need forget that 500,000 Americans died for...for what was it? Not slavery, that was an after-thought. Anway, the War of Northern Agression is definitely covered in a one-sided manner.

And our beloved Teddy. Also violated the constitution in arming and training the Japanese and creating a compact with them without authority. He wanted Japan to be our Asian proxy, but apparently Japan didn't want to be #2. Leading us to WWII.

FDR took the "unemployed" and employed them via the government. Thus, competing with private industry.

And on and on.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Heres the contact info, and email address. Fire away:

Amsco contact info:
Contact Us

Please direct your questions, purchase orders, payments, and return requests to:

ALL STATES EXCEPT FLORIDA:
PBD, Inc.
P.O. Box 931238
Atlanta, GA 31193
Phone: (866) 902-6726
Fax: 770-280-4125
Email: [email protected]
United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination Paperback◾John J. Newman (Author) , John M. Schmalbach (Author)

◾Publisher: Amsco School Publications; 2nd Revised edition (2010)

And a great idea from a poster on another site: Hit it where it hurts by posting a negative review on Amazon:

United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination: John J. Newman, John M. Schmalbach: 9781567656602: Amazon.com: Books

Book details:◾Paperback: 768 pages

◾Publisher: Amsco School Publications; 2nd Revised edition (2010)

◾Language: English

◾ISBN-10: 1567656609

◾ISBN-13: 978-1567656602

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I just gave a negative, 1 star review on Amazon, was 94, 5 star reviews to 95, 1 star reviews to when I started typing my review. Was up to 100, 1 star reviews when I posted...nice work, guys!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
**** I might have to homeschool my kids when I have them, the public system is so flawed. I have a feeling if they go to school I'm gonna be one of "those parents" and have one of "those children" - the ones that don't let schools spoon-feed them bull**** and dont roll over and take it because the teacher says its true/right, and the parents back them up.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I just gave a negative, 1 star review on Amazon, was 94, 5 star reviews to 95, 1 star reviews to when I started typing my review. Was up to 100, 1 star reviews when I posted...nice work, guys!
We're up to 123 1star reviews now, just left my own 2cents ;-)

We've had our grandchildren come home from school telling us things that the teachers have said to them at school the last couple years and I always make sure to explain to them why their teacher is dead wrong, and tell them if their teacher has an issue with that to tell them to call grandpa and he'll debate them on it lol. Unfortunately I've never got any calls :-( I can't stand some of the BS they are trying to brainwash our kids with !

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
That book is going down lol, for some reason I don't think we are the only forum doing this, I'm going to post this **** on my NC forums as well.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Not surprised in the least... its indoctrination.. been happening for generations. Ill write them tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Done...one stars continue to mount.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts