New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Wow. Lol. I've heard good things about the company...but 184$. No way. I can get a whole kydex setup with dual mag carrier for less.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The price is higher because it is dyed black. The same thing in brown is half the price.

High Noon makes great gear. I had a Down Under and sent it back because it was so thick it was hurting concealment. Their thinner stuff like the Mr. Softy are great. I also wouldn't hesitate to use them for OWB leather if that was something I wanted. I am pretty much a kydex guy now though.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I just ordered a leather and lined belt holster from high noon for a CZ Sp-01 sometime last week. It was quite expensive ($150 or so after shipping). Normally I'd consider that price way out of line, but they are the only company I know of making molded leather for that particular model. It's going to take at least 12 weeks to get it.. so I'll let you know what I think then.. heh.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Wow. Lol. I've heard good things about the company...but 184$. No way. I can get a whole kydex setup with dual mag carrier for less.
Ya, that's nuts for a holster. $70 is about as high as I'll spend for an IWB holster and even that is a stretch.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I was looking at the same thing in black but didn't want to wait.
I hear ya, the backorder date was daunting at best. It says 10 to 12 weeks PLUS. Looking at their actual order updates though, I think it's certainly going to be in the 'PLUS' range. I did actually order the black one. With that model the price was the same regardless of color. I kind of didn't really see as though I had a choice. Even on the CZ forums noone seems to know of anyone else making OWB leather for the SP-01 (probably because its a huge and a potentially silly gun to carry..I have my reasons..heh) . CZ75s, yes lots of options and even some for the smaller P-01 , but none for the big railed lady.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts