New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to Walmart when it opened at 7 AM, because I had a little time to kill before work. As per usual, I went down to the sporting goods section to see if they had any 22 LR. When I looked in the cabinet, all I originally saw was a 50rd box of Remington Thunderbolts. When I looked around, something caught my eye tucked away at the bottom. A 225 box of Golden Bullets tucked away between some 12 guage loads. Then behind them I thought I saw the coner of a Federal 550 pack, my phones flashlight revealed it to be true. Moral of the story, always check every damn part of those ammo cases.

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Some employee is gonna be pissed that the ammo he stashed till payday got found.

Another thing to do is check the prices on items that you're interested in.
They have 30 round boxes of 5.56 shown at $13.97 but are actually $9.97.
$0.30 cents a round isn't too bad but at listed price its not as appealing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some employee is gonna be pissed that the ammo he stashed till payday got found.

Another thing to do is check the prices on items that you're interested in.
They have 30 round boxes of 5.56 shown at $13.97 but are actually $9.97.
$0.30 cents a round isn't too bad but at listed price its not as appealing.
Yeah I have noticed that. And they actually have been even displaying their lowered prices these days. I just wish I had rifles for calibers that are discounted lol

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
"Thunderbolts"? Those might be vintage 1985. Great investment.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now my little Herriatge revolver will have plenty of food when I finally get approved for my permit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts