New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I joined this forum a while ago to learn more about firearms. I am not too big into forums but have searched around here to find the answers to my questions and found all the answers I needed. I thank you all for the info I found. I can say I own a Remington 700 in .243 but that is about all I will say. Thanks to that tyrant in Albany I cant get ammo now. Not too many local stores carry .243 and the only way I was able to get enough was online. I do both hunting and target shooting. looks like I will be visiting PA more often.

I took all the advise I read here and signed all the petitions, wrote my reps and called who needed to be called to let them know about my negative feelings about the Safe Act. So there is one more voice out here to be heard. And of course we will vote that tyrant and all his little minions out of office next election. So in the meantime now that I am a criminal, I need to figure out what other criminal endeavors I can capitalize on.

And I almost forgot, FUAC!!!!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
great first post. usually I give my welcomes by including telling people we hope they are registered to vote, and ready to defend the 2a by voting out the tyrants... but you got that covered. Id say you saved me some typing, but I still had to explain it. ;)

btw, come spring time Im looking to organize a "range day" for everyone, but I imagine it will mostly be us downstaters, so keep your eyes peeled come march.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Celt. I have had rifles ever since my grandfather taught me how to shoot in my early teens. Like everyone else here I am infuriated about the Safe Act and the burdens it puts on us as law abiding citizens. We aren't the problem but its easier to go after lawful citizens than it is the criminals because we don't shoot back. I have been doing anything I can to get my voice heard about this law.

I am in lower Westchester and will be looking forward to a range day.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Welcome! From a comrade in the Province of Westchester.

And I almost forgot, FUAC!!!!
That's alright. You remembered your priorities and used the appropriate etiquette in the end.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Welcome......i just love your last statement ...YES FUAC...that prick can kizz my arse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts