New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm getting more serious about my shooting and planning on joining Brooks October 1. Very much a beginner with clay shooting but am taking a couple of lessons in September. I would also like to learn more about practical shotgun practice and events. Right now I have a Beretta 391 for trap and a Beretta 1301 Comp for HD and possibly practical shooting if I can find any ;-p (unloading my 870s). Also plink with 22s and have an outdoor 25m airgun range on my property. Somewhat frustrated with shooting options, I've been known to drive out to the Tonawanda Wildlife Refuge berms just to shoot junk with shotguns... I'm 54 and still like blowing stuff up. I have a flex schedule during the week so let's shoot.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Welcome, also from Spencerport.
Have you visited the Firing Pin in Bergen yet? They're nice and close. Indoor range which is great in the winter.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome, also from Spencerport.
Have you visited the Firing Pin in Bergen yet? They're nice and close. Indoor range which is great in the winter.
Yep I've shot there a few times, nice kids, I wish them good luck with it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome from Orange... also a Brockport Alumni :cool:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Live in Spencerport as well message me if you wanna go shooting some time

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Grew up on Colby street. Mom was raised on canal road and dad on hinkleyville. Hello neighbor!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts