New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad to be able to enjoy the forum! I have been trying to get a post in on both a Florida permit question and the Catskill gun training thread --- I have tried other posts and I keep getting a message saying that I can not post until approved by a moderator.... Now I see this message...PDR_AR15, You are member of NY Firearms for 585 day(s) now but haven't posted anything yet. Be noted that we are deleting zero-posters from time to time. To avoid this please start posting soon. Click on this message bar if you wish to make an introduction thread now... Anyways, glad to be here and hope I dont get deleted! :)

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
welcome to the forum pdr, I hope your registered to vote, and remember to push the name ASTORINO for Governor in November!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome from WNY.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome from Orange.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Welcome from WNY!!! Why did ya' need the prodding to introduce yourself?? We don't bite!!
Don't forget to vote!!

FUAC!!!!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts