New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Cory. I have signed up mostly to lurk here but a little box warns me that I may be deleted if I dont post something. So I suppose an introduction is in order.

Im 20 years old. I've had a fair bit f life experience so far. Im in the National Guard as an MP. I joined at 17 and am now 20. I am a combat veteran. I enjoy hunting, and fishing and the like. I like firearms en general. Im frequently informed by my fiance that I am obsessed. Despite the fact that I have experience with a large amount of diverse firearms I only own a few. I would like alot more. At the moment I have a Remington 1187 premier with a light contour barrel, and a cantelever scoped remchoked barrel. I also have a Mosssberg 835 Ultimag turkey gun. Then have my Marlin semiautomatic 22. A modest collectin that covers most of my needs. My wants consist of alot of things. I would like an AR similar to what I used in Iraq. I would also like a nice medium calibur bolt action... Oh what about a lever gun? Hmm... The reason I dnt own more guns is because Im cheap.

Soon I will be looking to obtain a pistol permit in Otsego county. It looks like its going to be... an experience. We'll see. they have no reason not to give it to me. So I think I may have to wait but will ultimately get it. I'd like to own alot of various pistos. I'll probably wind up with 2 to start, a 22 Phenoix Arms, and something for carry. I havent made up my mind on that yet various .45s linger in my mind ranging from Glock to 1911 to Sig. I fgure if my magazine can only have 10 rounds most of the benefit of a 9mm is gone. But thus i digress. I'm a big fan of peoples rights. and I think they get trampled on all to frequently with many sheeple not noticing or caring.

Didnt realize I was writing a book. Sorry. I probably wont post unless I have something to say. I think Im mostly going to browse on here. But you may see me from time to time.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome guys. Sorry about the missing (or wrong) letters here and there, my normal PC is broken and Im getting used to a new keyboard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.