New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Went to Allstar tactical today, bought some parts and upper reciver along with a brake, Mike per attached that **** like a boss and showed me howna TIG welder works too. Oh and obviously did some rengraving too!
The lower is a place holder. Have another one with battle trigger waiting for some parts.

Thanks Mike!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I'm always amazed at how deeply those who support the 2nd Amendment hate those who use the First. Divide and conquer still works.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm always amazed at how deeply those who support the 2nd Amendment hate those who use the First. Divide and conquer still works.
No I hate anti-semites, I hate people wo want to kill me because I have more money than them. Seeing how majority of occutards fit into one or both categories I dont see anything wrong with this engraving.

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
I'm digging it

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Looks awesome, good luck with it.

Perhaps, but it's certainly a two way street; I suspect the most "vocal" anti 2A'ers would fall among the most ardent 1A supporters. Personally, I don't have a problem with the occupiers who are occupying on their own dime, but having witnessed the Wall St movement up close and personal I dare say that's a very small percentage. Also, lots of drugs and other crimes mixed in with that crowd. I'd also go as far as saying the 1A crowd wouldn't have their soapbox to stand on if it were not for those who align more closely with the 2A. So, yeah, no problem with the "Occupy This" upper afterall, free speech, right?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
He absolutely has the right to have it, and I absolutely have the right to consider anyone who likes it to be seriously deluded. All fair.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression;
for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
Thomas Paine

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
<------ gay orgy, follow arrows ----------< would also fit nicely on the barrel for the occutard build:rofl:

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
What is going to happen in 5 years when no one remembers what "occupy" refers to and you have to tell a story every time someone new sees your rifle.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What is going to happen in 5 years when no one remembers what "occupy" refers to and you have to tell a story every time someone new sees your rifle.
:eek:oh::eek:oh::eek:oh: Don't worry, if you want to hate, you can always find an individual or group to hate. Hating those who don't think like you do is a apparently a "freedom".

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
5. No fighting - debates are interesting; fights are childish. This includes name calling and insults.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.