New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'll be returning from Afghanstan and the next 45 days or so. Wanted to say Hello. Have a place in Liverpool. Been in the military for over 8 years now

Stationed up at Fort Drum but due to get out in the next 2 years. Will be finishing out my time here and then staying in the Syracuse/Liverpool area.

Will be looking to purchase my first firearm upon my return and will then be applying for a Pistol Permit.

If anyone has any recommendations on my first purchase (home protection) for now or the Pistol Permit please PM me or reply on here.

Yeah. Thanks.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Welcome from Nassau County! And we hope you are registered to vote to help us vote out Cuomo in the upcoming November election! VOTE ROB ASTORINO IN 2014! AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Welcome! Thanks for your service. Buy a double barreled shotgun for home defense. If there's ever a problem, have a lady go out on the porch and fire two blasts.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Liverpool checking in. Let me know if you feel like grabbing a cup of Joe sometime. Maybe we can get more locals to join us.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live right off Wetzel rd. Glad to see some more liverpool guys. Coffee would be sweet one day. It be nice to get a range day somewhere for a bunch of us members

·
Registered
901 Posts
I don't do coffee but I'll have a soda (or a Pop, as it was called where I grew up) .
I haven't pulled a trigger on real steel in over 20 yrs and need to zero a scope.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts