New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
US federal air marshal attacked with syringe in Lagos airport
By Jana WinterPublished September 08, 2014FoxNews.com

"The air marshal and the rest of his team--along with the syringe used in the attack-- were immediately flown out of Nigeria and back to the U.S."

Immediately they said..but but.. i though it was unknown and doesnt that mean ummm unknown?!
Yaaaay another disease comin to a Country near you..

stupid, stupid & stupido

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
they will go into quarantine and they will handle this. What are they going to do leave them there to rot?
I fear more what travels everyday in regular civilian airplanes and cargo all around the world.
Border folks can just control so much.
In this case they had information that is the key to be able to handle things.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Saw the movie Non Stop with Liam Neeson not too long ago where he portrayed an Air Marshall. Eerily there were hijackers with a needle injecting people as part of the plot. Coincidence?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Saw the movie Non Stop with Liam Neeson not too long ago where he portrayed an Air Marshall. Eerily there were hijackers with a needle injecting people as part of the plot. Coincidence?
Life imitating art?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
they will go into quarantine and they will handle this. What are they going to do leave them there to rot?
I fear more what travels everyday in regular civilian airplanes and cargo all around the world.
Governments can just control so much.
Hows bout quarantining them over there..for a tad. No need to race everything to USA immediatly when its not even known what it is or what it does..then bring them back. Its not like we dont have special quarantine areas overseas with top notch govt doctors.. Thats all im sayin, i just never understand why they think its smart to race these unknown things/diseases/pandemic things right back to us..I dont care what anyone says about quaranting and stuff..soon as that person touched the airplane doorknob before quarantine the next person touched it too..

o yea also..Nigeria, Lagos..Ebola runnin crazy right now.. I gotta say..too quick to act, Ebola AND an unknown..tsk tsk tsk!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
"No need to worry citizens, we are taking measures to contain what we don't know about yet"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts