New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOOO I have a Henry Golden Boy, 22lr that I bought about 10 years ago. probably do not have more than 200 rounds through it. I just can't get used to the drop of the comb as it fits my face. The gun is solidly built, and a Friend of mine wants to buy it. I was gong to hang on to it as I really don't like to sell my guns after I buy them, but he is a Friend and is looking to buy one!
He said he is not looking for any deal, but I want to be fair to him!
Does anyone have any idea what they are going for these days? I looked online and couldn't locate any used ones for sale!
Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Well brand new they go for around $425.00 so since it is 10 years old and in really good shape I think you be safe on asking at least $275.00 to $300.00 if you feel comfortable at asking that price..I have a Henry 22lr my self but not the Golden Boy and I love this gun it is a really good target rifle..

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies!
Gunner, GunBroker was the one site I didn't check.
Mine is in way better shape than the one that sold for $370 (no nicks on mine)! I'm thinking I will show him this and let him decide, then I will discount it even further with my Friends and Family discount!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts